For one-thousand one-hundred dollars, you can get a brand new sixty-five inch 4K Samsung television set. Right now, Samsung is really taking over the 4K market due to a new reliance on building television sets that are affordable, while being of excellent quality. If you are in the market for a sixty-five inch 4K television set that is of excellent quality while also being inexpensive, then this may just be the one for you!
Check out the latest price for the Samsung UN65MU6290VXZA
Screen Size: 65 Inches
Display Technology: LED
Connectivity Technology: Yes
HDMI Ports: 3
– Using Ultra-HD technology, this television looks amazing. Everything you do is upscaled to a beautiful 4K resolution, which means that the native resolution of whatever you’re doing doesn’t actually matter, because it will be, essentially, converted into the 4K resolution, ensuring that everything looks stunning!
– The 120HZ refresh rate gives each image a certain amount of speed and clarity that you don’t find on a regular 60HZ television set. Not only are the images clearer and more precise, they are also very pristine, enhancing the images themselves.
– This television set comes with two USB ports and built in Wi-Fi. You can connect your camera or any other USB device to the television, and using Wi-Fi, you can access Netflix, Hulu, and other streaming services with great ease.
– Since this is a Smart TV, you have instant and immediate access to Google and YouTube and other applications that you’d find on your smartphone.
– Most newer televisions – especially 4K models – come with four HDMI ports, but this one only has three HDMI ports. This isn’t an especially big problem, though, if you don’t have that many devices to connect.
The Samsung UN65MU6290VXZA is an excellent 4K television from Samsung that is relatively inexpensive compared to most 4K televisions, while being just as good as any other model that you’d find on the market. If you want a sixty-five inch 4K television that is both high-quality and inexpensive, then this is the one for you!