The VivoBook 15 X540UADB7 laptop from Asus is productivity and entertainment-focused system created for everyday users. It possesses an advanced onboard memory controller of up to 12GB RAM, and Windows 10, X540 is a perfect daily computing platform. This hybrid drive features 8GB of cache, which helps load applications faster.
In case you need more storage space, you can attach external storage solutions using it. Some of its interesting features and downsides you will find below.
Asus VivoBook 15 X540UADB7 Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8GB of RAM
- Storage: 512GB SSD
- Screen: 15.6 Inches
- supplementary signal processing helps fine-tune the hardware, filtering noise and providing superior bass and excellent sound clarity.
- Its splendid technology corrects the display’s color temperature to provide richer, deeper color. It consists of four modes; eye care, normal, manual, and vivid that you can switch between anytime you want
- Its technology gives a unique internal design that addresses uncomfortable heating problems by preventing heat build-up under the palm rest. This helps to keep the palm rest surface between 28 degrees to 35 degrees. Relatively lower than body temperature
- The spongy keyboard, which is only suitable for occasional typing work, the keys do not offer any grip.
- It is hardly audible; neither the sound volume nor its quality are sufficient for an enjoyable music experience.
- Current games can only be played efficiently in low settings.
- If you intend to work outdoors with this device, you should avoid direct sunlight and the mid-day sun.
The aim of the Asus VivoBook 15 X540UADB7 laptop is unambiguous, a multimedia notebook for everyday life.