There are two Samsung 4K models on the market that are very similar, but different in a number of respects. The first model is this one – the UN65MU6300FXZC – and the second is the UN65MU6290VXZA. These models differ in price – this model is one-thousand three-hundred dollars, compared to the one-thousand one-hundred dollars that the UN65MU6290VXZA costs. Both of these television sets are great, and we’re going to look at why that is, along with which one may be better for you!
Check out the latest price for the Samsung UN65MU6300FXZC
Screen Size: 65 Inches
Display Technology: LED
Connectivity Technology: Yes
HDMI Ports: 3
– Using both Ultra HD and HDR technology, every image is filled with vibrancy and a sharp digital crispness that is often only found in more expensive 4K models from brands such as Sony.
– This is a Smart TV, and it runs on Samsung’s new OS, Tizen. Tizen is very similar to Android, and you can use it to watch Netflix and Hulu with ease, or even to search Google and do a bit of web browsing or shopping on Amazon!
– There are three HDMI ports and three USB ports, which means that you can have a variety of devices plugged in at all times! There is no need to be constantly switching back and forth between different devices.
– Bluetooth is supported, and most smartphones and tablets have Bluetooth built in, so this means that you can easily connect them to your television set.
– The picture quality isn’t quite as good as a more expensive model, but this is a very small complaint because you are getting a lot for a relatively small price.
The Samsung UN65MU6300FXZC is an amazing television set that produces some absolutely stunning images. If you want the best image quality, then pick up this set over the UN65MU6290VXZA.