The HP Pavilion 570-p059 comes in at $799. If you’re looking for a fairly basic desktop for everyday use, this may be the choice for you. Let’s take a look at what’s inside!
CPU: 7th Generation AMD A12-9800, Quad Core, 3.8 GHz
Ram: 16 GB DDR4
Storage: 2 TB
Disk Drive: DVD Writer
Integrated Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 Graphics
Wireless Adapter Capabilities: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Power Supply: 180 Watt
OS: Windows 10 Home
– The HP Pavilion 570-p059 comes in at $799, so it’s not too pricey.
– The 2TB hard drive will leave you plenty of room to store your files.
– It uses AMD’s AM4 chipset. So if you’d like to upgrade down the line, you’ll be able to upgrade your processor to any of the ones that use the AM4 chipset.
– The wireless adapter is capable of utilizing the 802.11 AC wifi protocol. This provides your PC with a lightning quick wifi connection (the main limit being your internet speed).
– While there is no dedicated graphics card, the AMD Radeon R7 Integrated Graphics will provide a satisfactory gaming experience in less GPU intensive games on their lowest graphical settings.
– The 7th Generation AMD A12-9800 is a fairly week processor. This is not a processor to be used for content creation, or any other CPU heavy tasks.
– The lack of a dedicated graphics card is one of the reasons the HP Pavilion 570-p059 doesn’t break the $1k mark. The integrated graphics just can’t compete with the experience provided by a dedicated graphics card, so don’t expect to get any high-end gaming done.
– The power supply will need to be upgraded if you plan on adding parts, or upgrading anything.
The HP Pavilion 570-p059 is a great desktop for the average daily user. It’s great for people who mainly use their PC to check their email, web browsing, or reading news online. You can also do some very light gaming on here if the settings are turned all the way down. Anything more demanding than that, and you’ll need a stronger desktop.