Nobody wants to be dragged down by a slow laptop and for those that have high demands on what their laptop can perform the Lenovo Yoga 720 80X7001TUS seems to be a great option. Not only does this laptop come with plenty of performance to easily handle your daily tasks but it also has a 360 degree hinge design that will make your life that much easier. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this latest Yoga model and see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– If performance is a key part of your buying decision the fact that this model comes with the high end Intel Core i7 will be a huge benefit. When it comes to consumer grade processors you are not going to find much better than this
– Nobody wants to wait around for minutes for their system to boot up and because of the fast performing SSD drive this laptop boots up in seconds
– At just 4.41 pounds this full sized 15.6 inch laptop is about half a pound lighter than many of the models with the same screen size
– The 360 degree hinge design is a perfect way to always have the best setup for whatever task you are trying to accomplish and includes modes such as laptop, tablet, tent and stand
– With 9 hours of battery life staying on the go longer is easy
– Those that are looking for big time file storage capacity may be disappointed with the smallish size of the SSD drive at just 256 GB
– While being able to flip between modes like laptop and tablet quickly the big display makes working in tablet mode feel a bit cumbersome due to the size
– Supports Windows Ink but does not include a pen
Overall the Lenovo Yoga 720 80X7001TUS is a very solid entry into the laptop market and provides some big time performance along with the convenience of a convertible design.