The HP 15-DB1003DX offers plenty that will quickly draw the attention of the average user. These include touch screen technology, a full sized 15.6 inch display along with the newer AMD Ryzen processor. If your shopping for a new laptop model this is one you should check out and below we will go over some of its benefits and downsides to help you with that decision.
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
- The AMD Ryzen processors were designed to help AMD chip into Intels large market share. So far the reviews have been good and the Ryzen 5 which is in this model will easily be able to handle the average users workload
- Adding SSD technology to any laptop helps give it a nice boost in performance due to its faster read and write times
- With 8 GB of memory it should easily be able to handle the demands of the average user
- Nobody likes to give up precious screen real estate and that is why the full sized 15.6 inch display will be a big plus for many consumers. Also, by weighing just 3.9 pounds you don’t have to give up mobility to enjoy it
- Limited hard drive space will be a disappointment for some. 128 GB of storage can be filled up pretty quickly if you save any amount of data
- By including a very basic integrated graphics card gaming will be difficult due to the high demands that most modern games have
- It may be a simple feature but one that can make a huge difference, that is a back lit keyboard. You will not find it on this model
This model is powerful enough to meet the demands of most consumers. The lack of high end gaming capacity will turn away some potential customers but for the average student or home user it has everything they need to get by.