The Asus P-Series P2430UA-XH53 is built for business users but is also a good choice for anybody. It comes with Windows 7 Pro instead of the newer Windows 10 which many users still prefer but in case you want to upgrade it comes with the software necessary to do just this. Below we are going to go over some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see if it might be a good choice for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 7 Pro
– Both the Windows 7 and Windows 10 software that can be loaded on this laptop come in the Pro edition. This is a benefit to business users especially as it has some features you won’t find in home for example features that allow it to connect up to a corporate network
– With a smaller 14 inch display they were able to make this laptop more mobile friendly than your standard 15.6 inch model. It weighs just 4.3 pounds making it very easy to take on the go for extended periods of time
– This model comes with incredible battery life that can last up to 18 hours making it very easy to get a full day of use in on a single charge
– Includes a fingerprint reader for added security
– Even though the option to upgrade to Windows 10 is there not having the latest and greatest software pre-loaded on a new laptop can be a bit of a disappointment unless you specially want Windows 7
– The SSD drive that is included is super quick but does have limited storage of just 256 GB
– This laptop does not include touchscreen technology
The Asus P-Series P2430UA-XH53 is a good option for business users, especially those that need a pro edition of one of Microsoft’s operating systems. Along with this the battery life is excellent and it has enough performance to satisfy most consumers.