Sharp has just released their latest high-end television set. The LC-75N8000U. Today, we’re going to tell you all about it. But first, let’s get a few things out of the way. Sharp has a variety of different televisions, each one comes in different sizes and different resolutions. This is one of their higher-end models, and as such, it includes a variety of features that are befitting of a high-end television set. This means, of course, that the cost is rather substantial. Now, let’s begin!
Screen Size: 75 Inches
Display Technology: LED
Connectivity Technology: Yes
HDMI Ports: 4
- Every single image is rendered through upscaling and HDR processes, which means that every image pops with color and vibrancy, taking advantage of the beautiful 4K resolution.
- Wi-Fi functionality allows for you to take full advantage of the “Smart TV” features that include accessing the internet, using apps such as “YouTube”, and connecting wireless devices such as phones and tablets.
- Beautifully crisp and vibrant images which ensure that everything you do on this television – from watching television to browsing the web or playing video games – looks absolutely mesmerizing.
- Using the Smart TV interface, you can connect to Netflix and Hulu, along with other streaming services that are built into the operating system.
- Due to the wide variety of high-end features, this is an expensive television set. On Amazon, you can purchase one for just under $2100, and if you want wall mounting, that’s going to cost you some more.
- While there are a variety of streaming services available through the operating system, there really isn’t that many, so if you belong to a more obscure service such as Crackle, there is a good chance that it won’t be available for you to use.
Sharp’s LC-75N8000U is a great television meant for the enthusiast. Someone who desires, above all else, a crisp and vibrant image that immerses and enthralls. This isn’t a simple or inexpensive television set for someone who just wants to use it to watch football, this is for an enthusiast that wants only the best in image quality. If that’s you, then this is the one.