The world’s third largest information technology company Samsung never fails to impress. With their innovative technology and revolutionary products, from refrigerators to fully automatic washing machines, from good old cellphones to notebooks and tablets; they have got it all. Below we will look at the latest Samsung Notebook 9 Pro NP940X3M-K01US and see what some of the most notable benefits and downsides are.
Processor: 7th Gen Intel® Core
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 inches
OS: Windows 10
– Flexibility – Samsung Notebook Pro offers impeccable flexibility, both physically and internally. Physically in the sense that you can simply switch from using the keyboard to using the intuitive, renowned S Pen; and internally in the sense that the internal functions are designed for you to test its limits.
– Is it a laptop? Is it a tablet? – It is everything and anything you want it to be! In the interest of enhancing usability, Samsung Notebook Pro can be used any of the 4 ways – as a laptop, as a stand, as a tablet, and even be kept in the position resembling that of a tent!
– Lightweight – Samsung Notebook Pro is as easy to handle as they come. Weighing just 2.91 lbs and measuring juts 0.63 inches in thickness, this ultra portable notebook is…well, very easy to carry around!
– Backlit keyboard – No more excuses. You can very conveniently carry on work in dimly lit rooms too, with the revolutionary backlit keyboard.
– Fast charging – Gone are the days you had to wait for what seemed like a lifetime for your laptop to reach 100% battery. Samsung notebook Pro charges faster than its counterparts. It charges over USB-C, further making charging less of a hassle.
– Battery life – While the notebook charges fairly quick, it is also quick in losing battery. The 54Wh battery lasts up to 8 hours, that too in “power saving” mode.
– Webcam performance – The display graphics on this one aren’t possibly the best and could definitely use quite a bit of upgrading.
All things considered, Samsung notebook Pro is great with all its basic functionalities, microSD slot, USB port and USB C and HDMI. For better options, one can simply ante up some more money and purchase a more expensive, more sophisticated alternative.