If you are looking for a budget friendly laptop that also runs Windows 10 instead of Chrome OS the all new Packard Bell N1400BK may be just what you are looking for. This laptop is also close to full size with a screen of 14.1 inches and even though it isn’t packed with high end features includes many of the essentials that buyers are looking for. Below we will review some of the benefits and downsides of this model and see if it might be right for you.
Processor: Intel Atom
Memory: 2 GB of RAM
Storage: 32 GB eMMC
Screen: 14.1 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Users today are all about being mobile and the Packard Bell N1400BK is a great option for this. At just under 3 pounds it is quite light especially for a 14 inch laptop
– Includes an HD front facing web camera
– All the popular connections are available such as Bluetooth, USB 3.0 and HDMI
– The eMMC drive is responsive and allows this laptop to boot up quite quickly
– When it comes to performance this laptop does leave plenty to desire. The low end Intel Atom processor along with only 2 GB of memory is just not enough to do anything more than the basics when using this device
– You will only find a 32 GB hard drive included which gives you very limited storage. Most users are going to easily fill this and will need to consider options such as online storage for the rest of their file saving needs
– Not surprisingly you are not going to find an optical drive in this setup a while most consumers have moved on from this technology there are still some that would prefer to have this available
If it can be had for the right price the Packard Bell N1400BK is going to cover all the basics for many users even if it doesn’t have overly impressive features or specifications.