The Moto Z3 Play PA9S0002US has just been released and is already gaining a ton of popularity among Smartphone buyers. This new phone comes with many nice to have as well as must have features and is powered by the ever popular Android OS. Below we are going to review some of the key benefits and downsides to this model to help you decide if it might be right for you.
Screen Size: 6 Inches
Storage: 64 GB
OS: Android 8.1
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
– The Moto Z3 Play PA9S0002US comes with a healthy amount of storage at 64 GB plus the ability to expand all the way up to 2 TB using a MicroSD card
– Battery life is quite good with most consumers having no issue getting a full day out of a single charge. Also with TurboPower you can charge up enough to get a few hours of power within minutes
– Has the latest and greatest software from Google with Android 8.1
– Many Smartphones are limited to just 2 GB of internal memory but you will find 4 GB on this model and when combined with the Qualcomm processor delivers great performance
– The price is a little expensive on this model and may not be a great option for those on a budget
– Ear buds are not included with the phone package
– Camera quality is just average
The Moto Z3 Play PA9S0002US has great performance and with the added power pack can deliver an amazing amount of battery life. Many consumers will love this phones setup and it is no surprise it has plenty of people talking already.