More screen, more power and more storage than the 710 model the Lenovo Yoga 720 80X7001SUS is a big step up for those that need a machine that provides everything in a single device. At first glance it is difficult to not love the 720 specs and it really seems like Lenovo has went all out with this release. Below we are going to go over some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see if it really is as great as it looks and help you determine if it might be the right device for you.
Check out the latest price for the Lenovo Yoga 720
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– If you have big tasks to be done and require a machine that won’t easily get bogged down the powerful Intel Core i7 and 16 GB of memory that comes with this model will keep you very happy
– Most buyers are aware of the advantages of SSD, such as faster boot times, better performance and less power consumption but not only do you get this but also plenty of storage space with 512 GB of capicity
– It includes 2 USB 3.0 ports and a USB Type-C port
– Quite light for a full sized model with a total weight of 4.41 pounds
– The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card is powerful enough to handle even modern games that have high video demands
– Battery life is OK but for a laptop that scores such high points everywhere else the 8 hours of battery life seems a little disappointing
– If you are on a tight budget this model is probably not going to be a good option for you, It does come with plenty but that all comes at a very expensive cost
If you can find a way to fit the Lenovo Yoga 720 80X7001SUS into your budget you can rest assured that you are getting a very high quality machine. From performance to usability due to the 360 degree hinge design it has a bit of everything for everyone.