The Lenovo Yoga lineup of laptops is designed to give users great flexibility in how they use their laptop with its 360 degree hinge design. Today we are going to look at the Lenovo Yoga 710 80V50010US which features a full sized 15.6 inch display. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Clearly the biggest advantage this laptop has is the 360 degree flip-and-fold design. With this feature you have multiple modes to choose from which include laptop, tablet, tent and stand so finding the perfect viewing area no matter what task you are trying to accomplish is easy
– At just 4.45 pounds it is on the light end of typical 15.6 inch laptops making it great for on the go use
– The Intel Core i5 processor powers this model and while it is a step down from the i7 it is still quite powerful
– It includes an SSD drive which helps improve boot times as well as battery life and reduces noise
– Touchscreen technology is also included in the 15.6 inch display
– Battery life isn’t poor but at up to 8 hours on a single charge it isn’t as great as some other 15.6 inch models we see on the market
– This laptop does not include an optical drive so you will want to purchase an external one if you still use physical media
– While it is light and slim for a 15.6 inch model if you are using this primarily in tablet mode it is going to be far heavier than your typical tablet device
The Lenovo Yoga 710 80V50010US is a great device for those that want a full sized laptop but also want something that can be a little bit more mobile friendly by converting into a tablet when on the go. For those that want something more mobile overall a smaller display laptop might be the better choice.