Great mobility is high on most shoppers list for a new laptop no matter if you are a student, basic home or high end business user. Laptop makers are working hard to produce lighter and lighter devices that can still keep up with user demands and the HP Spectre 13-v111dx is one of the latest to be added to the list. This is a 13.3 inch laptop that isn’t short on performance either and below we will go over some of the benefits and downsides that it offers to see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– HP has succeeded in making sure this laptop is lightweight and highly mobile as it tips the scales at just 2.45 pounds. Compare this to a typical full sized laptop and the weight is about half which makes a huge difference when on the move
– With just about 10 hours of battery life possible on a single charge it will keep you going for most if not a full day without needing to track down a power source
– 3 USB ports are available and everyone of them runs on the newer and much faster 3.0 technology
– The 13.3 inch display may be smaller but still delivers big time picture quality and is full HD
– This laptop seems like a perfect fit for touchscreen technology but you will not find that available on this model
– For those who have high storage demands the smaller 256 GB hard drive may not give them the capacity they need
– Gamers will be disappointed with the basic graphics card as it won’t be able to easily handle games that require intense graphics
The HP Spectre 13-v111dx is well suited to life on the road and for those that want to stay more mobile while still having their technology with them will love this laptop.