The HP Slimline 410-135na is a desktop geared towards the everyday PC user, and it won’t cost you an arm and a leg! Let’s take a look.
CPU: Intel Dual Core i3-4170, 3.7 GHz
Chipset: Intel H81
RAM: DDR3 8 GB
Storage: 1 TB Hard Drive
Wireless: 802.11b/g/n Wifi Protocol
PSU: 180 W
Disk Drive: DVD-Writer
OS: Windows 10 Home 64
– Selling for under $350, the HP Slimline 410-135na is a great PC if you’re on a budget, or if you’re just not the type who requires a lot of compute power. It’s great for web browsing, reading the news, watching videos, etc.
– Since this isn’t a PC meant for content creators or gamers, the 1 TB hard drive should be more than enough storage space unless you plan on having a lot of large files.
– The HP Slimline 410-135na has 8 GB of RAM which is fairly good for a desktop at this price point.
– The processor is an i3 so it doesn’t have a boost clock, or access to hyperthreading.
– Don’t expect to get any content creation or gaming done on this desktop, it’s mainly geared towards everyday tasks.
– There’s not much room for upgrades. The chipset that’s used is outdated, and the processors one can upgrade to make minor improvements at absolute best (if you’re able to find them still on sale). Also the power supply just lacks the power needed to handle any significant upgrades.
The HP Slimline 410-135na is a great PC for people looking for a desktop for basic, everyday use. If you’re in the market for a PC and your budget is below $400, this may be the right choice for you.