14-inch laptop models are a great way to stay a little more mobile with your laptop device while still having plenty of viewing area to watch videos or work on important tasks.
Today we will be looking at the all-new HP Pavilion x360 14M-BA013DX, which features a 14-inch display HD screen.
Below we will go over some of the benefits and downsides to this new HP model and see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
HP Pavilion x360 Laptop Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 6 GB of RAM
- Storage: 500 GB SATA
- Screen: 14 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- Compared to a full-sized laptop, you can notice the difference in weight when picking up this device as it only weighs 3.79 pounds compared to many 15.6 inch models that way up to 5 total pounds
- Not one but two SuperSpeed USB 3.1 ports are included in this model
- It may not seem like a big difference, but the fact they have included 6 GB of memory compared to 4 which you see on many other budget models, does make a noticeable difference in the performance of the laptop
- Probably the most exciting feature for many consumers is going to be the 360-degree hinge design that allows you to use the computer in four different modes, which all have their unique advantages depending on what task you want to accomplish
- Many convertible models come out with SSD drives instead of SATA, but that isn’t the case.
- SSD drives offer superior performance and are better suited to the use where bumps and drops are expected due to their lack of moving parts.
- The Intel Core i3 is a capable processor, but it isn’t going to provide high-end performance like some of the higher-end processors available.
The HP Pavilion x360 14M-BA013DX is an affordable option with plenty of excellent features like the 360-degree hinge. It may not be the highest-end option available but does provide some outstanding value for the money.