An all-in-one PC with a powerful CPU, the HP Pavilion 24-x030 is great for everyday office use and some entry-level content creation. Let’s look at some of the specs.
Check out the latest price for the HP Pavilion 24-x030
CPU: Intel Quad Core i7-7700T, Base Clock 2.9 GHz, Boost Clock 3.8 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Screen Size and Resolution: 23.8 Inch 1080p Touch Screen
Storage: 1 TB
Wireless: 802.11ac Wireless Protocol
OS: Windows 10 Home 64
– The HP Pavilion 24-x030 is a higher-end all-in-one PC. The i7-7700T is a strong quad core processor that’s able to take advantage of hyperthreading. This is a very suitable processor for entry-level content creators.
– With the wireless connection able to take advantage of the 802.11ac wireless protocol, you won’t have to fret about a weak/slow wifi connection.
– Definitely more than sufficient for everyday office use.
– It has a full HD touch screen which is an awesome bonus too.
– There’s no dedicated graphics card, so don’t expect to get much high-end gaming done.
– There’s only 8 GB of RAM, so you may experience some performance bottlenecking when performing tasks that use a lot of RAM. This low amount of RAM may inhibit the processor from fully stretching its legs.
– Since this is an all-in-one PC, the upgrade potential is fairly limited.
The HP Pavilion 24-x030 is on the higher-end side of all-in-one desktops. For about $1,000, this desktop could be used for some entry-level content creation, but it’s not capable of high-end gaming. It’s a great choice for everyday office use too.