Both a full sized 15.6 inch laptop model and touchscreen, the HP 15-cc050wm seems like a great all around option for those who want a more ‘typical’ laptop design. Not only does this laptop have some of the latest features like touchscreen technology but it also comes with enough performance to satisfy just about anybody. Below we are going to go over some of the benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be a good option for your next purchase.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 12 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– In most mid-range laptops you will find 8 GB of memory but HP has went a little bigger by providing 12 GB of memory in this model which gives it great performance and allows it to handle multi-tasking really well
– For some having enough storage space is critical as they save plenty of large files. It comes with a very spacious 1 TB drive which should more than cover the needs of the average user
– The 15.6 inch display features touchscreen technology which is a very convenient alternative to have to just using a mouse and keyboard
– At 4.67 pounds it isn’t super light but very good for a full sized laptop
– Those that still love the optical drive will be happy to find out HP has left it intact on this model
– With 9 hours and 15 minutes of potential battery life staying on the go is quite easy with this device
– An SSD drive even though it would have had less storage space would have really improved the overall performance of this laptop as well as gave it quicker boot times
– It only comes with a basic integrated graphics card which will disappoint gamers
– For those who have moved on from physical media the optical drive just adds unneeded weight to the device
The HP 15-cc050wm is a very well rounded machine and is budget enough friendly to be a high consideration for just about any type of user.