At quick glance the HP 15-BS016DX seems like your typical full sized laptop with basic specifications and at a price that is quite reasonable for the average user. That isn’t to say that is necessarily a bad thing as many consumers don’t need the biggest and most feature rich laptop available to cover their needs and instead want something basic but reliable, and HP has proven to be just that for many years. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides we found on this laptop and see if this model might be just what you need.
Check out the latest price for the HP 15
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– We really like the Intel Core i5 processor which you will find in this laptop. It is still high end enough to give you great performance but much easier on the wallet than its bigger sibling the Intel Core i7
– Hard drive space won’t be a concern for you on this laptop as it has a huge 1 TB drive with plenty of room for all your important files
– 15.6 inch laptops are not typical the most mobile friendly options but at just 4.5 pounds this laptop is quite light for the screen size and not difficult to take on the go
– You will find two USB 3.1 ports available so plugging in your high speed external devices is easy
– With only 6.25 hours of battery life available on a single charge you won’t be getting the full day in without needing to find a spot to plug in
– Touchscreen technology has been added to many of the new laptops currently available but you won’t find it here
– Gamers will have trouble playing the latest video demanding titles with just the basic integrated graphics card that is included
Even though the HP 15-BS016DX is a basic lower mid-range laptop it still has plenty of upside which includes decent performance and reasonably light. For the average home user this makes a great option.