It has been awhile since we reviewed a Chromebook model but that isn’t because they are becoming less popular. Chromebook laptops are still the go to for many people looking for an easy to use and budget friendly laptop option. Below we will take a bit closer look at the all new HP 14-DB0023DX and review some of its key benefits and downsides.
Processor: AMD A4
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 32 GB eMMC
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Chrome OS
- Affordability is a key benefit for many consumers and this HP model fits very nicely into the budget friendly laptop options
- The 14 inch display strikes a perfect balance between mobility and also offering enough screen real estate to perform tasks. It weighs just 3.4 pounds so is quite easy to pick up and take on the go
- Being a budget model this HP doesn’t include all the latest features but you will find Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and a built-in card reader
- If you are familiar with Chromebook models you are well aware that they come with limited storage space. The fact it can sync with Google drive helps this but even so being limited to just 32 GB of local storage will be a concern for some users
- It isn’t a great option for high end gamers as it has both limited specifications and a lack of powerful graphics card
Chromebook models are not going to be for everyone but they absolutely serve a purpose. They provide very budget friendly prices combined with easy to use technology and are a great option for most basic day to day users.