The all new Dell Inspiron I7573-7944BLK-PUS features touchscreen technology as well as being loaded with well above average hardware making it a potential choice for those who have high demands on their equipment. Today we are going to take a closer look at some of the key benefits and downsides this model offers and see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The combination of an Intel Core i7 processor along with 16 GB of RAM is going to make just about anybody smile. With this kind of hardware included there is no question this laptop can handle demanding tasks
– The 4K display is great for those who want to get a high quality viewing experience from their laptop and is still quite rare in new laptop models
– You will find a 512 GB SSD drive which covers most users storage requirements easily along with providing fast read and write times
– Touchscreen technology is becoming a must have feature for some consumers and luckily it is included in this new Dell model
– The price tag is a bit steep for a typical 15.6 inch laptop, luckily for Dell this laptop is anything from typical with all the added features and high end hardware that is included
– The graphics card is good but not over the top as you might expect from a laptop which has so many other great specs
– At 4.98 pounds it is on the heavy side and may be an issue for those on the go often and looking for something highly mobile friendly
The Dell Inspiron I7573-7944BLK-PUS really delivers when it comes to performance and features and is a great fit for power users that do not want to deal with an under powered laptop.