Dell has come a long way from its humble beginnings and now is one of the top selling laptop brands in the world. One of the reasons they continue to be so popular is by delivering high quality products that consumers love wand with there newest model they hope to be able to repeat that success. Today we will be looking at the Dell Inspiron I7573-5132GRY-PUS and determining what some of its biggest benefits and downsides are.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– SSD storage has a clear advantage over SATA due to its faster read and write times which helps improve overall performance. Dell has went with a 256 GB SSD drive in this particular model
– Has 2-in-1 touchscreen design giving you multiple modes which include Laptop, tablet, audience, tabletop and presentation
– The combination of an Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of memory produces above average performance
– Weight is decent for a full sized model at 4.98 pounds
– Includes 3 USB 3.0 ports
– Very basic shared video graphics card which will not be ideal for playing newer games that have high graphic demands
– While light for a full sized laptop it is still heavy for a laptop that you will be using as a tablet or other modes while on the go
– No optical drive included
The Dell Inspiron I7573-5132GRY-PUS is ideal for somebody that wants the mobility friendly features that a 2-in-1 laptop design provides but still wants a full sized screen instead of something a little lighter and less bulky.