Take your game with you wherever you’re going with this Dell Inspiron I7567 gaming laptop. The reliable power delivered by the Intel Core i5 configuration ensures smooth play of titles with heavy action, while the Nvidia GeForce graphics keep you captivated in the visual elements of the game. This Dell Inspiron gaming laptop features a large 15.6 inch anti-glare screen to make your gaming as comfortable as can be.
Processor: Intel 7th Generation Core i5
Memory: 8 GB
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen size: 15.6 inch
Operating System: Windows 10
- The 1920 x 1080 resolution 15.6″ full HD display boasts amazing clarity and color. The IPS technology permits wide viewing angles and the screen also has an energy efficient LED backlight.
- The smart quad-core 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300HQ mobile processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers extra power dynamically when you want it, but increases energy efficiency when you don’t.
- While the 256GB solid state drive (SSD) has less storage space than a hard drive, it has no moving parts, meaning no noise, and decreased heat production and power draw on the battery.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics supported by 4GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory enables your games to run faster than ever before.
- MaxxAudio delivers great sound for all applications.
- The looks are not spectacular
- The keyboard is above average, but not the greatest
- Touchpad not the best
Great value for money gaming laptop. The IPS Screen is far better than the TN screen in other versions. This screen boasts the 7300 HQ quad core processor and the 1050 TI Graphics card and is able to play most games at high between 900 to 1080p. The 256 GB M.2 SSD gives extremely fast data access.
The only issues I experienced was when wanting to add a second SATA hard drive in the empty SATA bay. There was no hard drive bracket in the bay. I do however see from other reviews and the images that there is supposed to be a bracket, so maybe I simply hit a dud in that department.