Is it a laptop or a tablet? The Dell Inspiron I7378-7571GRY-PUS is both with its 360 degree hinge design that lets you quickly go from one mode to the next. No longer do you need to worry about having two separate devices and instead can get the best of both a full sized laptop and a mobile friendly tablet all in a single device. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 12 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– This laptop isn’t all about mobility as Dell has made sure to include plenty of performance in the design as well. You will find the powerful Intel Core i7 processor along with 12 GB of memory which is more than enough to power most users demands
– It weighs only 3.64 pounds which is quite a bit lighter than you typical full sized laptop and is quite thin at 0.7 inches
– As we mentioned above the 360 degree hinge design gives you multiple modes to choose from. These include the expected laptop and tablet along with audience, tabletop and presentation.
– Keyboard is backlit
– For those with big storage demands the smaller 256 GB drive may not be enough
– Lacks a numeric keypad
– Only a single USB 3.0 port is available while the other one runs on the older and slower USB 2.0 technology
The Dell Inspiron I7378-7571GRY-PUS combines mobility and performance quite nicely which is what many on the go users are looking for. This is all packaged into a price that isn’t too extreme and affordable for most users.