The Dell Inspiron I5570-7807SLV-PUS exceeds just about everyone’s expectations when it comes to memory with an eye-popping 32 GB available, something rarely seen in a laptop and more typical in high end desktop models. Obviously memory alone isn’t everything this laptop model has to offer so lets look at some of its benefits and downsides below to determine if it might be right for your next purchase.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 32 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The amount of memory really stands out on this model but it also has a powerful Intel Core i7 processor to go along with it. This combination should allow it to easily handle just about whatever task you might want to through its way
– Storage space is plentiful due to its large 1 TB drive
– The AMD Radeon 530 graphics card comes with 4 GB of dedicated memory meaning it can easily handle the workload of modern games
– At 5.14 pounds it is average for a typical laptop when it comes to weight but much lighter than your average gaming laptop
– The lack of an SSD drive is surprising for a gaming laptop as Dell has opted to go with just a basic 5400RPM SATA. With all the other hardware being so impressive this is the potential bottleneck on this device when it comes to performance
– If your looking for newer features such as touchscreen you will not find it here
– One of the ways they could have made this laptop lighter is by removing the optical drive which they have instead left intact. This can be a pro or con depending on if you still use this older technology
The huge amount of internal memory will have plenty of people interested in this model but you must consider the lack of an SSD as this may negate any performance improvements you see due to the larger amount of memory and factor that into your buying decision.