The Dell Inspiron I3475A252BLK is a new all in one computer that also features a very large display of 32.8 inches allowing it to really deliver a big screen experience to the end user. At first glance this desktop seems to offer a lot for a reasonable amount of money but below we will look at some of its benefits and downsides to see just how well it stacks up.
Processor: AMD A9
Memory: 8 GB of Ram
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 32.8 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The all in one design makes for a much more compact desktop experience compared to the traditional tower and monitor setup that many desktop users are used to
– The 32.8 inch screen is full HD and much larger than many of the other all in one offerings currently available
– With a large 1 TB SATA hard drive you have plenty of space for all your files
– Display is touch screen
– Built in memory card reader that supports common SD memory formats
– Memory is expandable from the existing 8 GB of ram to 16 GB
– Very surprisingly does not have any USB 3.0 ports
– Optical drive is not included in the setup so if using physical media you will have to purchase an additional external drive
– Does not include wireless access and instead only has a physical port for an Ethernet cable
The main selling point on the Dell Inspiron I3475A252BLK is its large display and to save costs Dell has trimmed some other features you will find on other models such as an optical drive and wireless connectivity. If these downsides are not an issue for you the large display makes it well worth the price.