Today we are going to be looking at the all new Asus VivoBook X540UADB51. This 15.6 inch laptop model comes with decent specs and a price tag that will attract the average buyer who is not looking to take a serious hit on their wallet when purchasing their new device. Below we will investigate some of the key benefits and downsides to this model to hopefully help you decide if it might be the right choice for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA plus 8 GB Hybrid
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The Intel Core i5 is a great choice in processing power for most consumers as it provides good performance while still being somewhat budget friendly
– It may not be as good as having an SSD hard drive but the 1 TB SATA along with 8 GB of Hybrid storage helps deliver fast read and write times while also giving consumers plenty of storage space
– At just 4.41 pounds the Asus VivoBook X540UADB51 is lighter than your average 15.6 inch laptop model
– With many new laptops getting rid of optical drives to reduce size and weight Asus has instead kept this technology intact which is a plus for those that still use physical media
– Gaming is not a task that this laptop is going to excel at as it only includes a very basic integrated graphics card that will struggle to keep up with the demands of modern games
– Keyboard is not backlit
– No touchscreen technology is included if you are looking to take advantage of this latest feature that is included in some new models
Assuming you are not a gamer and need a high end graphics card the Asus VivoBook X540UADB51 is a very promising laptop to be your next technology purchase.