Plenty of consumers hate the idea of carrying around a big and bulky laptop so are looking for something that is both lightweight and slim. The all new Asus VivoBook E403NA-US04 fits this mold very well and on top of that is very budget friendly for those who want to save a few dollars also. Below we are going to look at some of the key benefits and downsides to this device so you can get a good idea if it is right for you.
Processor: Intel Celeron N3350
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 64 GB eMMC
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– One of the big issues for many when looking at some of the compact laptop models available is the lack of viewing area as many of them come with small 11.6 inch displays. Instead this VivoBook comes with a good sized 14 inch display that is also in Full HD
– At just 3.3 pounds and 0.7 inches thick this is a great laptop for taking on the go
– Just as important as being light and slim while on the move is having the battery life to keep you away from having to find a power source throughout the day. With up to 12 hours on a single charge it has you well covered
– Even with its compact design they have been able to fit not just one but two USB 3.0 ports onto its frame
– While the 64 GB of storage still beats out many of the other budget models available it is far from what you will find on more expensive full sized options. For those that store more than just the basics this may not be enough to cover their needs
– Performance is also a concern for those who do higher end work. It only comes with a basic Celeron processor and limited memory of just 4 GB
It may not be the most powerful laptop on the market but there is no question that the Asus VivoBook E403NA-US04 is a great on the go option due to its light design and great battery life. If you don’t require high end performance and looking to be well equipped for life on the go while saving some money as well it might be the perfect fit.