ASUS – In Search Of Incredible, is, itself, incredible! This Taiwanese computer manufacturing company has, more recently, come out with amazing products, with amazing features that are both practical and out of the ordinary. This Chromebook is yet another presentation of how ASUS can do just about anything.
Processor: Intel Core m3
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 64 GB
Screen: 12.5 inches
– Touch screen – ASUS has excelled at all screen related criteria – it’s great to look at, and is very easy to use! With its touch screen capabilities, ASUS opens the doors to unlimited comfort.
– Flexibility – With a 360 degree hinge, ASUS can be used in more ways than one. In the interest of enhancing usability, ASUS Chromebook can be used any of the 4 ways – as a laptop, as a stand, as a tablet, and even be kept in the position resembling that of a tent! Everybody is doing it – ASUS is no exception!
– Battery Life – ASUS Chromebook’s commendable battery life (up to 10 hours) enables the user to enjoy using the Chromebook even whilst on the go.
– Boot time – Designed to perfection, ASUS’s Chromebook boots in the blink of an eye! In just 3.5 seconds, the ASUS Chromebook is good to go. Without a doubt, this one is a laptop user’s dream come true.
– Is there such a thing as too “touchy” touchscreen? – ASUS Chromebook’s touchscreen has been criticized for being too sensitive…and too insensitive too; this can definitely hinder functionality and usage to a great deal.
– Touchpad – The touchpad on ASUS Chromebook, as users have complained, is also not of the best quality. Apparently, the touchpad becomes jerky and hence, spoils the entire experience.
Even though the Chromebook’s battery is said to last, this greatly depends on usage, and ASUS Chromebook has been seen to lack in this area. With faulty basic features like touchscreen and touchpad, things aren’t looking all that great for the ASUS Chromebook.