When it comes to gaming laptops Alienware is one of the most well known brands and gamers trust that they will be an excellent gaming experience when using one of their models. Today we are going to be looking at the Alienware AW15R3-7376SLV-PUS which like most of their models comes packed with specifications you are not going to find on your ordinary laptop. Below we are going to review this model in more detail and see what some of the biggest benefits and downsides are.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB of memory
Storage: 128 GB SSD plus 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– How do you make sure that a laptop is ready to perform well? You give it a powerful processor and tons of memory and that is exactly what you will find here with the Intel Core i7 and not just 8 but 16 GB of memory
– Almost as important to gamers as the processor and memory that is included is the graphics card and the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 has 8 GB of dedicated memory and is ready to handle the newest and most demanding games
– You will find not one but two USB Type-C ports along with 2 USB 3.0 ports
– System memory is expandable to 32 GB which is a big bonus as it helps extend the life of the laptop by giving you the option to upgrade in the future as needed
– For a 15.6 inch laptop model this device is quite heavy at over 7 pounds making it difficult to carry for extended periods of time
– You will not find touchscreen technology built into this model if that is a must have for you
– Many gamers like the biggest screen possible so some would prefer a 17 inch display instead of the 15.6 inch that comes with it
The Alienware AW15R3-7376SLV-PUS easily comes loaded with enough performance to satisfy the average high end gamer, We would of liked it to be a little lighter and more mobile friendly but that is the price you pay to have so much high end hardware crammed into a single device.