This AMD powered laptop features a standard full-sized screen of 15.6 inches along with the AMD A12 processor. It gives you a bit more performance than your bargain level budget laptop while still being on the more affordable side.
Below we will review some of its key benefits and downsides to help you decide if it may be the right choice for your next purchase.
Asus X555QA-CBA12A Laptop Specifications
- Processor: AMD A12
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Storage: 128 GB SSD
- Screen: 15.6 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- The AMD A12 series processor is an excellent step up from the budget A6 and provides good performance. This is good for those who have a little higher demand than just the primary user
- Another plus in the performance department is the SSD hard drive. Due to its faster read and write times, it has a significantly positive impact on performance
- It includes a built-in memory card reader, which is excellent for moving photos or other files from your laptop to another device or vice versa
- Has not one but two USB 3.0 ports which offer excellent file transfer speeds from your external devices
- Limited storage space with only 128 GB available. Those who store plenty of data they may find themselves filling up this space quicker than they would like
- Not overly light at just over 5 pounds making it just fair for taking on the go
- Like many modern laptops, no optical drive is included
- The Graphics card is only a basic integrated model, so not well suited to high-end gaming needs
The Asus X555QA-CBA12A is a basic full-sized laptop model with some excellent additions, such as an SSD drive.
It won’t cover high-end gaming needs well but will do an excellent job covering the average user’s basic day-to-day needs.