This compact 2-in-1 laptop is designed for those on the go as well as those who need high end performance. By combining the benefits of both a laptop and a tablet consumers can get the advantages of both all in a single device. Below we will review some of the benefits and downsides for this device to help you decide if it might be the right choice for you.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
- One of the most important specs to look at when judging the performance of a laptop is its memory and processor combination and this model scores high marks here. The powerful intel Core i7 processor backed by 16 GB of memory will easily handle high end workloads
- The 2-in-1 design is great for working on the go and eliminates the need to have both a tablet and a laptop
- It includes a fast performing SSD drive which gives it yet another nice boost in performance
- At just 2.87 pounds it is very light when taking on the go
- If you haven’t had the chance to use touchscreen technology yet you don’t know what your missing. This technology provides a great natural way to interface with your laptop
- Sometimes the little things can make a big difference like the addition of a backlit keyboard on this model
- In order to stay mobile friendly Asus included a smaller than average 13.3 inch display. This is great for mobility but if you are more used to a standard sized or larger display it will take some getting used to
- Even though it has plenty of processing power and plenty of memory to handle modern games it lacks a powerful graphics card making gaming quite difficult on this device
The Asus Q326FA-BI7T13 has everything the on the go professional needs to be productive and would work well in this type of situation. Its biggest drawback is the lack of a dedicated graphics card to handle modern games but if gaming isn’t your thing this is a minor detail.