The new HP Pavilion x360 11M-AD013DX is both compact and great for the go use due to above-average battery life and the smaller and more compact screen of 11.6 inches.
With more and more consumers looking for a device they can easily take with them during their busy day, a laptop like this is a perfect entry into the market.
Below, we will review some of this model’s benefits and downsides and see if it might be a suitable device for you.
HP Pavilion x360 11M-AD013DX Laptop Specifications
- Processor: Intel Pentium
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Storage: 500 GB SATA
- Screen: 11.6 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- At just 3 pounds, this model is a total of 2 pounds lighter than your average 15.6-inch laptop model, making it very easy to carry for long periods
- This small laptop still comes with big-time battery life with the capability of providing up to 8.5 hours on a single charge
- Unlike many other smaller laptops, you still get plenty of storage space on this model due to the 500 GB SATA hard drive
- No longer are you stuck with just a single viewing angle when using a convertible model such as this as the 360-degree hinge can give you four different modes to choose from, which all have their unique advantages depending on the task you are trying to complete
- For those who do more than just basic computer tasks, the lower end performance might concern.
- It only comes with a primary Intel Pentium processor and not one of them I models and includes just 4 GB of memory.
- Fundamental graphic capabilities have been included in the design as well, making high-end gaming near impossible
The performance is pretty basic on the HP Pavilion x360 11M-AD013DX. Still, the mobility and flexibility it gives you with the 360-degree hinge design will be enough reason to buy for many potential consumers.