This AMD powered laptop features a standard full sized screen of 15.6 inches along with the AMD A12 processor. It gives you a bit more performance than your bargain level budget laptop while still being on the more affordable side. Below we will review some of its key benefits and downsides to help you decide if it may be the right choice for your next purchase.
Processor: AMD A12
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
- The AMD A12 series processor is a nice step up from the budget A6 and provides reasonable performance. This is good for those who have a little higher demand than just the basic user
- Another plus in the performance department is the SSD hard drive. Due to its faster read and write times it has a significantly positive impact on performance
- It includes a built-in memory card reader which is great for moving photos or other files from your laptop to another device or vice versa
- Includes not one but two USB 3.0 ports which offers great file transfer speeds from your external devices
- Limited storage space with only 128 GB available. For those who store plenty of data they may find themselves filling up this space quicker than they would like
- Not overly light at just over 5 pounds making it just fair for taking on the go
- Like many modern laptops no optical drive is included
- Graphics card is only a basic integrated model so not well suited to high end gaming needs
The Asus X555QA-CBA12A is a basic full sized laptop model with some nice additions such as an SSD drive. It won’t cover high end gaming needs well but will do a nice job covering the basic day to day needs of the average user.