The all new Asus C223NADH02RD is a simple and affordable laptop for those who don’t need all the latest bells and whistles. With a price tag below $200 you will have trouble finding much for less, and with the popularity of Chrome OS it is also a great alternative to Windows or Apple. Below we will investigate some of its key benefits and downsides to see if it might be well suited for your next purchase.
Processor: Intel Celeron
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 32 GB eMMC
Screen: 11.6 Inches
OS: Chrome OS
- As mentioned above price is one of the biggest draws for this model. To be able to get a brand new laptop for under $200 is huge for those on a budget
- Since it has a smaller 11.6 inch display it is also very mobile friendly. It tips the scales at just 2.2 pounds and is 0.7 inches thin so taking it on the go for the day is quite easy
- With built-in cloud support you can take advantage of Google drive to store your important files in the cloud instead of locally on your device
- You will also find all the essentials on this model, such as web cam and microphone, wireless and built-in media card reader
- Even though you have options like Google drive for all your file saving needs if you prefer to save files locally you will quickly run into some limitations. It only comes with a small 32 GB drive which can be filled up quite quickly
- It lacks any serious graphic capabilities since it only has a simple integrated graphics card. High end gamers will find it lacks the power to play modern games
- The smaller screen takes some getting used to especially if you are used to a more standard sized device
Those who just want a simple and affordable device will love this option from Asus. It isn’t going to wow anybody with over the top performance or features but covers the basics very well and has great mobility for those on the go.