The Asus Q525UA-BI7T11 is a full sized 15.6 inch laptop model that not only comes well powered but also has some nice features such as a 2-in-1 design. For consumers that need to run high end applications as well as spend time on the go at first glance it seems like a great choice. Below we will review some of its key benefits and downsides to see just how well it stacks up to other options on the market.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 2 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
- With the combination of a powerful Intel Core i7 processor along with not just 8 but 16 GB of memory you can be quite confident that this laptop is going to handle whatever workload you want to throw its way
- This laptop easily beats out most of the competition when it comes to available storage space. With most laptops maxing out at just 1 TB of space the 2 TB available on this model is a huge increase
- The 2-in-1 design is probably the biggest selling point on this laptop as it gives you the benefits of both a laptop and tablet which is great when on the move
- At just 4.19 pounds it is quite light for a full sized laptop making it easy to carry for extended periods of time
- The backlit keyboard is a great addition making it easy to work while in poorly lit areas
- It lacks a powerful dedicated graphics card meaning it isn’t the best choice for high end gamers as it may struggle with video intensive applications
- No, this laptop does not come with an optical drive so if you still use this technology be prepared to purchase an external device seperately
The Asus Q525UA-BI7T11 is a great all around laptop for those who need both performance and portability without giving much needed screen space.