The Lenovo 330-15ARR 81D2008FUS proves you don’t have to completely give up on performance to get a budget friendly option. While it isn’t packed with the highest end hardware available it does a good job of avoiding the bottom of the barrel hardware that some other budget models include. Below we will look into the benefits and downsides that this model offers and see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3
Memory: 8 GB of memory
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The combination of the AMD Ryzen 3 and 8 GB of memory is on par with what you will find on more expensive options and can easily handle most consumers day to day tasks
– Storage space is very plentiful with a large 1 TB SATA included
– The 15.6 inch HD screen gives you plenty of viewing area and good picture quality for a budget model laptop
– DVD-RW is included for those that still count on being able to use physical media when needed
– Not the most mobile friendly option with a total weight that just about tips the scales at 5 pounds
– Some nice to have features like a backlit keyboard have not been included on this model
– The performance boost that an SSD drive would have provided would have been a nice addition
Yes, the Lenovo 330-15ARR 81D2008FUS has features missing that would be nice to haves on any new laptop, but you need to remember this is a budget friendly model. If features such as a back-lit keyboard and an SSD drive are must haves for you be prepared to pay more. Overall this is one of the better equipped models we have seen in this price range.