With Chromebook model laptops becoming quite popular among those looking for budget and mobile friendly devices Windows doesn’t want to miss out on the action. This is why they are releasing laptops such as the all new Lenovo 300e 81FY000SUS. This laptop comes with a compact 11.6 inch display and a price tag that will attract even the most budget minded consumer. Lets take a look at some of its benefits and downsides below.
Processor: Intel Celeron
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 64 GB eMMC
Screen: 11.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– At just 3.2 pounds this laptop is great for taking on the go and takes up very little space while on the move
– It comes with a 360 degree flip-and-fold design allowing it to replace your tablet along with being a standard laptop
– The multi-touch screen is a great alternative to a mouse and keyboard for communicating with your device
– For those who have used Windows devices for years the familiar Windows 10 interface will eliminate any adjustment needed compared to going with a Chrome OS device
– This laptop is not built with high end performance in mind. It features a very basic Intel Celeron and only 4 GB of memory making it best suited to basic day to day tasks
– Along with a low end processor and limited memory it also lacks a powerful graphics card so gaming is not really an option on this device
– Storage is limited with only a 64 GB eMMC drive available so you will probably need to consider online storage options like Google Drive or Microsoft One drive for your storage needs
The Lenovo 300e 81FY000SUS isn’t designed for high end power users but for those who are considering Chromebooks for day to day use this might be a great alternative that allows them to stick with a familiar OS in Windows 10.