The Dell Inspiron I7386-5038SLV-PUS is now available on store shelves and it combines mobility with performance quite well without being an overly expensive model. This 13.3 inch device is more compact than your standard laptop, but as always mobility is no good unless the laptop can also deliver the performance a consumer needs. We will review the benefits and downsides to this model below so you can make a choice if it is right for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Everybody thinks of the Intel Core i7 when talking about powerful processors but don’t forget about the Intel Core i5. This processor is more budget friendly but can still handle a heavy workload
– By including an SSD Dell has helped to give this laptop another performance boost due to its faster read and write times
– Very mobile friendly at just 3.32 pounds and a very thin 0.6 inches
– The 360 degree flip-and-fold design is super convenient when on the go allowing you to quickly switch between modes such as laptop, tablet, audience, tabletop and presentation
– Backlit keyboard and fingerprint reader are to nice to have features that you will also find on this model
– If you are somebody who relies on huge amounts of storage space the 256 GB that is available on this Dell may not meet your expectations
– Hardcore gamers will be disappointed with the lack of a powerful graphics card which makes playing the latest resource demanding games almost impossible
The Dell Inspiron I7386-5038SLV-PUS is about as well rounded as you can expect from a laptop in this price range. Outside of the lack of gaming capabilities it has just about everything the average consumer could want.