If you are looking for a compact and highly mobile friendly laptop option you might have your eyes on the new HP Pavilion x360 11M-AD113DX. This 11.6 inch model features a touch-screen along with a 2-in-1 configuration that allows you to easily find the perfect setup no matter if you are at home, on the road or in the classroom or office. Below we will investigate some of the benefits and downsides to this model.
Processor: Intel Pentium
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 500 GB SATA
Screen: 11.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– 2-in-1 design allows you to use the device in laptop, tablet, audience, tabletop and presentation modes
– laptop only weighs 3.06 pounds
– Due to the smaller 11.6 inch display this laptop has a very small footprint making it very easy to stick in a backpack and go
– Battery life of up to 8.5 hours will keep most users going throughout the day
– Includes media card reader
– Three USB 3.0 ports
– Very basic processor and memory combination gives it limited performance and it is not well suited for high end tasks that require a lot of system resources
– The integrated graphics will have trouble keeping up with modern games
– For those used to large 15.6 inch displays the smaller 11.6 inch screen may be difficult to adjust to
If you require a high end laptop for work or school the HP Pavilion x360 11M-AD113DX may not have the performance you require but if you only need something basic that is great for taking on the go this is a great choice.