The all new HP 15-DA0014DX is now available and comes with a 15.6 inch touch-screen giving consumers a new way to interact with their laptop device. This technology has quickly become a favorite among many consumers as they have already become quite familiar with touch-screen technology from their smartphones and tablets so extending this to a laptop just seems natural. Below we will zero in on some of the key benefits and downsides to this model.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 12 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– More memory than your average laptop with 8 GB available
– The Intel Core i5 processor is a great balance between performance and budget and is found in this laptop model
– A high performing SSD drive helps give it an extra boost in performance
– Touch-screen technology gives you a great alternative to using a mouse and keyboard
– Very light for a 15.6 inch laptop at only 3.9 pounds
– Even though it has touch-screen technology it lacks an all-in-one design so you cannot convert to modes such as tablet for easier on the go use
– Limited storage space with only 128 GB available
– Includes only a basic graphics card so playing the newest title games will be difficult if not impossible
Due to its light weight and reasonably good performance it is a great option for the student or business worker on the go who is not concerned about being able to do heavy gaming on their device.