Today we are going to introduce the brand new Acer Spin 15 CP315-1H-P1K8 which is a chromebook device. This laptop brings a combination of portability while still featuring a full sized 15.6 inch display. Below we will review some of the key benefits and downsides to this latest Chrome device and see if it might be right for you.
Processor: Intel Pentium
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 64 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Chrome OS
– With many 2-in-1 laptops going with smaller displays the full sized 15.6 inch screen is great for those who don’t want to give up precious screen real estate
– Device weighs 4.63 pounds which is quite light for a 15.6 inch model
– Fast performing SSD hard drive helps increase overall performance
– Media card reader that supports MicroSD formats
– Great battery life with the potential to go for up to 13 hours on a single charge
– Includes backlit keyboard
– Two USB 3.0 ports included
– Smaller hard drive of only 64 GB means you may have to rely on external or online storage to cover your needs
– The Chrome OS is great but for those used to using Windows or Apple software it may take some adjustment
The Acer Spin 15 CP315-1H-P1K8 is a great combination of big display while still being mobile friendly and will be a great choice for any active user.