The Dell Inspiron 22 3000 7J0V5 is an all-in-one desktop that costs around $1,000. Is it worth the thousand dollars? Let’s see for ourselves.
CPU: Intel Dual Core i5 7200U, Base Clock 2.5 GHz, Boost Clock 3.1 GHz
RAM: DDR4 8 GB
Storage: 1 TB
Disk Drive: DVD-Writer
OS: Windows 10
Display Size and Resolution: 21.5 Inch 1080p Touch Screen
– The Core i5-7200U not only has a boost clock, but it’s also a dual core that’s capable of hyper threading to create 4 threads.
– The Dell Inspiron 22 3000 7J0V5 is a good for basic office work.
– This all-in-one PC takes advantage of the 802.11ac wifi protocol which helps provide a very fast wireless connection.
– The touchscreen is a neat touch too!
– There is no dedicated graphics card, so don’t expect stellar performance in gaming or any other GPU intensive tasks.
– Since this is mainly geared towards basic office work, the 1 TB drive will normally be sufficient. However, if you plan on storing a lot of large files, this hard drive may fill up fairly quickly.
– The processor is an i5 and it’s not a true quad core, so don’t expect the same CPU performance results as a true quad core.
– It’s unnecessarily expensive. It comes out to £729.99 (about $1,011) for a system that is nowhere near being worth that amount. The power (or lack thereof) of this system just cannot justify that price point.
The Dell Inspiron 22 3000 7J0V5 is an all-in-one desktop that excels in everyday office use. However, it’s not great for much more than that. It can’t handle tasks that require a strong CPU and/or GPU, so gaming and content creation are out of the question. Its lackluster performance just can’t justify the $1,000+ price point.