Asus and in particular their ZenBook lineup of laptops have been making some noise in the laptop market for some time now by offering a great overall experience. Today we are going to be looking at one of the latest models to be released in this family which is the Asus ZenBook UX430UA-BH51-CB. It features a 14 inch display and plenty of performance packed under the hood. Below we will check out some of the biggest benefits and downsides to this model.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Most consumers are concerned about performance when selecting their next model and for very good reason. There is nothing worse than buying a brand new laptop to find that it isn’t able to handle their day to day workload. The Asus ZenBook UX430UA-BH51-CB comes packed with a powerful Intel Core i5 processor along with 8 GB of memory so you shouldn’t have to worry about this
– The SSD drive offers superior performance due to its fast read and write times and while it may not have a huge amount of storage the 256 GB it does have will still cover the needs of most users
– At just 2.87 pounds this laptop is ideally suited to the user on the go
– Backlit keyboard is a great nice to have touch you will find on this model
– 3 USB ports is very useful for those that find themselves plugging in multiple external devices on a regular basis
– The lack of a powerful graphics card makes this a poor option for the heavy gamer
– Touchscreen technology has not been incorporated into the design
– Some users have complained that the laptop is quite loud
The Asus ZenBook UX430UA-BH51-CB seems to be a great fit for students, professionals or really anybody on the go that wants a decently powered laptop that is light and easy to take on the go.