With many of the newer laptops coming out trying to get smaller and more mobile there is still a place for the big screen as not everybody wants to give up their display real estate so easily. The all new Asus VivoBook N705UN-ES76 features a large 17.3 inch display that can easily fill the need of plenty of viewing area for the average consumer. Below we are going to look at some of the key benefits and downsides this laptop has to offer.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD plus 1 TB SATA
Screen: 17.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– While the large display might be the main attraction it isn’t all this VivoBook model has to offer. It also has the performance to satisfy higher end users with its powerful Intel Core i7 processor along with 8 GB of memory
– It may not be a high end gaming machine but the MX150 graphics gives you the capability to include some gaming into your day to day laptop usage. It has 2 GB of dedicated memory which is enough to handle most modern games well enough for the average gamer
– Storage space is not going to be a concern due to it having both a decently large 256 GB SSD along with a huge 1 TB SATA.
– It is slightly heavy with a total weight of 4.6 pounds but when considering it is a large 17.3 inch model this number actually looks quite impressive. It isn’t going to be the best option for those on the go consistently but if a large display is a must it is one of the best options you will have at this size
– USB 3.0 is pretty standard among laptops in this price range so the fact that only 2 of the 4 USB ports available run on this newer technology is surprising
If a large display is a must for you it is going to be hard to beat what the Asus VivoBook N705UN-ES76 offers as it combines big display and high end performance very well.