Best known for their innovative approach to laptops and computers, Lenovo comes out with another laptop that is as flexible as is (or isn’t) physically possible for a computer. Below is a breakdown of things Lenovo Yoga 720 2 in 1 can or cannot do (best believe it, yoga is one thing it can AND cannot do!)
Processor: 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-7200U
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB
Screen: 13.3 inches
OS: Windows 10
– Sufficient Storage – No longer do you have to suffer with slow browsing and
supposed “running” of applications. With adequate high bandwidth RAM, browse with ease. What’s more, even though the space does fall short when compared to a hard drive, the flash based SSD still wins. Reason being, it is free of moving parts which translates to faster start-up, faster data access, minus the noise, heat production and excess power consumption that usually accompanies the process.
– Best of all worlds – Use it as a laptop when you are sitting upright, as a tablet when you are relaxing, place it on your table in the position resembling a tent or allow it to stand! Rest assured, Lenovo Yoga 720 2 in 1 is most probably the only thing whose brains don’t fall to its stomach when doing complex positions.
– Compact as is becoming – Weighing a mere 2.87 lbs and measuring 0.6 inches, Lenovo Yoga is, without a doubt, the epitome of Ultra-portability.
– Security – Lenovo Yoga 720 2 in 1 features built in fingerprint reader for sound security.
– Basic Software Package – Lenovo Yoga 720 2 in 1 comes with a 30 day trial version of Microsoft Office 365 to enable you to explore your options and choose wisely.
– Absence of built-in DVD/CD drive – While this laptop looks and feels perfect in the hand, there is a downside to it. That is, there is no built-in DVD/CD drive, which can make usage a tad troublesome.
– Memory – As was mentioned earlier, the memory is okay, but it can be better. Users have been seen to be complaining about this aspect in particular.
For anyone who can make do with less memory, this laptop is as good as it gets. On the other hand, if memory and storage space is a significant concern, you may want to consider other options.