If you are looking for an affordable 360 degree hinge laptop that is a bit more compact than the full sized options currently available you might want to check out the all new Lenovo Flex 4 80SA0000US. This model comes with a 14 inch display making it less bulky especially when using in tablet mode than a standard 15.6 inch model. Below we are going to look at some of the benefits and downsides to this new Flex release and see just how well it stacks up.
Processor: Intel Pentium
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 500 GB SATA
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– At just 3.86 pounds it is quite light to use as your everyday on the go device
– The 360 degree flip-and-fold design gives you modes such as laptop, tablet, audience, tabletop and presentation
– 500 GB of storage is available on the SATA drive which will be more than enough for most users
– Not just one but two USB 3.0 ports are available
– Battery life can be disappointing on many budget models but this Flex 4 can give you up to 8.5 hours on a single charge
– Memory is expandable up to 16 GB which is a great way to be able to extend the life of your purchase as more resources are needed
– Performance is disappointing due to the low end processor and limited system memory of only 4 GB. Luckily as mentioned above in the benefits memory can be expanded if you want to get some better results out of this laptop
– The lack of an SSD is a downside
– Don’t expect to play modern games that demand high quality video as the graphics card is pretty basic and won’t be up to the challenge
The Lenovo Flex 4 80SA0000US is very budget friendly and because of this lacks any serious performance. It will still do well for somebody who needs a basic laptop that also includes a 360 degree hinge design. Overall even though it is packed with great performance it does deliver good value for the price.