The Stream lineup of laptops is HP’s answer to the every growing popularity of Chromebook laptops models but instead of being powered by an unfamiliar Google Chrome OS it is powered by the familiar Windows operating system. Today we look at the HP Stream 14-AX010NR which is a compact and affordable option that features a 14 inch display. Below we are going to dive into some of the benefits and downsides that this model has to offer and see if it might be a good choice for you.
Processor: Intel Celeron
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 32 GB eMMC
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– At just 3.17 pounds this 14 inch laptop model is very easy to pick up and take on the go which makes it a great choice for those that spend plenty of time on the go and want their technology to be able to keep up
– If you require Microsoft Office for the tasks that you plan on doing on your device the fact it comes with a 1 year free subscription is a great bonus
– Just because it is a budget friendly laptop doesn’t mean you can have new features like USB 3.1. You will find not one but two ports running this newer and much faster technology
– Similar to Chromebook models the HP Stream comes with very low end specifications. These are enough to still handle basic day to day tasks but will quickly become a limitation if you plan on trying to run high end and demanding applications
– Storage is limited on this device as well with just a 32 GB eMMC drive available. For many this won’t be enough storage so you will need to consider options such as online storage or an external drive
The HP Stream 14-AX010NR has plenty of the same features you will find on many of the low cost Chromebook options with the benefit that it comes with Windows 10 which most users are already familiar with.