If you are in search of a laptop that can ‘just’ perform your tasks right, then you’re heading in the right direction. Today, we are going to review one of the laptops from the Spectre series from HP, the Spectre x360 13-AC013DX. Let’s head forward then.
- CPU – Intel Core i7 Dual-Core (7th Gen), 2.7 GHz
- GPU – 4162 MB, Intel HD Graphics 620
- Memory – 8 GB DDR3
- Screen – 13-inch Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080) with multi-touch
- Storage – 256 GB SSD
- OS – Windows 10 Home edition
- Looks – It looks stunning as hell; there’s no doubt about that. It has a fully stone blasted Aluminium body made of a single piece of metal. It sure scores a ton for its style quotient, that’s for sure.
- Speed – This laptop is blazing fast with its Intel Core i7 processor and 8 GB memory. On top of that add the speed factor due to its SDD instead of a usual hard disk. Although the processor, according to some, is nothing more than a tricked out i5. Also, the RAM provided is DDR3, not the usual DDR4.
- Weight – One of the major plus points of this laptop is its weight. It is only 2.9 pounds. It’s partially due to its full Aluminium body. So there is a high possibility of forgetting about their laptop even while carrying it on their back.
- Feel – It comes with 360° foldable joints making it possible to use it as a tablet, and a multi-touch screen. The touchscreen feels quite pleasurable and it safely nullifies most of the palm touches while using the stylus or the pen.
- Overheating – Get your glasses on, folks. The situation’s just gonna heat up!! One of the traditional problems in the HP laptops, especially in the older Spectre models, was of overheating; sometimes being scalding hot. And this model carries this tradition forward. It might not be as obvious at first, but the excess warmth surely can be felt even while doing minimal tasks.
- No SD card slot – Also, there is no slot for any additional SD or micro SD cards looking at the miniscule 256 gigs external storage. It could have been an interesting feature to include.
This model of the Spectre series is a steady performer. If it isn’t a very graphics heavy program like some 3d game or a photo editing software, It performs pretty consistently. So, Spectre x360 13-AC013DX is a good choice for anyone interested in buying a laptop for everyday tasks.