The Dell Inspiron I5565-5851GRY is a 15.6 inch laptop model that is powered by AMD instead of Intel for those that are looking for an alternative, or for those that don’t have a preference AMD does tend to be more on the budget friendly side compared to Intel. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this laptop model and see if it might be a good option for your next purchase.
Processor: AMD FX
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Performance shouldn’t be an issue no matter what type of user you are. The powerful AMD FX processor can easily handle resource intensive applications and with a huge amount of memory backing it up at 16 GB you are well covered
– Plenty of storage space is available on this model with a large 1 TB SATA drive
– Not one but two USB 3.0 ports are included on the design
– For those that like to be able to do some gaming as well the AMD Radeon R7 graphics card has 4 GB of dedicated memory so can handle most modern games
– The 15.6 inch display is both Full HD as well as touchscreen
– The lack of an SSD drive limits the potential of this laptop. An SSD would have improved boot times and overall performance of the device due to its faster read and write times
– This Inspiron is just average when it comes to weight at 5.14 pounds making it an OK but not great device for taking on the go
The Dell Inspiron I5565-5851GRY seems to give you really good value for the money as it does come with plenty of performance and nice features such as USB 3.0 and touchscreen capability. For many this will be the perfect balance of affordability and performance.